Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Poor Glider...


Hey guys!!! Went flying today...nothing to eventful...just happy that i got out! quite cold now! did four extended, quite turbulent sled-rides. check out the video...the launch is small...and today was a slow day!!! can you imagine on a busy day! yikes!

my glider is getting old...boo-hoo...i'm so so so so sad!!! it's my first baby!!! my instructor repaired a hole in my canopy and he is bringing my glider to a factory here that will replace, inspect, test and write up a report on the condition of my glider...for about 20 bucks!!! sweet!!!

we also spent some time reknotting my lines to the line loops as such...figure 8's(on the right in pic1 and left in pic2)...he explained that on stronger days...this is much stronger and safer... that's it...nothing too eventful... getting cooler...brrr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, sweet avatar picture buddy. that is high octane
brendan

cho mama said...

i sense a hint of sarcasm...hmmm...